A Conversation for Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo

Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo-30

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

The last night of November, and the last day of NaJoPoMo. It's also the first night with the Christmas tree and other decorations up. We have an artificial tree with rather flimsy branches, and so it's not climbable, thank goodness. Of course, that same flimsiness means that it's very exciting to bat the branches about--especially as the tree's pre-lit with fiber optics, and someone realized that her blown glass ornaments would be a big mistake with an 8 week old kitten about (who has caught his first mouse and almost caught a second, if only the furless bipeds hadn't gotten in the way).


Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo-30

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Well done smiley - applausesmiley - biggrin

Sounds like smiley - cat is already starting to be a character, even at 8 weeks old - rivalling Bluebottle's smiley - cat in relation to hunting skills!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more