Post Quiz: 42 Minutes from Broadway

0 Conversations

Post Quiz: 42 Minutes from Broadway

Only 42 minutes from Broadway,

Think of the changes it brings…


George M Cohan

Okay, so we fudge a little, and make it 42 instead of George M Cohan's 45. Name these places that are in a 42-relationship to more famous places.

In 42 minutes, you can get from…

  1. New York City to Tarrytown, which Washington Irving made famous in 'The Legend of __________ __________.'
  2. Paris to the Loire Valley to enjoy some _______.
  3. Munich to Kloster Andechs to enjoy some powerful _______. (Take a designated driver.)
  4. Berlin to Köpenick, where a clever ex-con once scammed the city by pretending to be a __________ __________.
  5. Downtown Moscow to the famed '_________ 42', where you can learn to stop worrying and love the Cold War.
  6. Madrid to fabled ___________ (though if you were trying to get to Ohio, it will take longer).
  7. One end of the ancient city of _____________ to the other by light rail. Think Biblical thoughts.
  8. The bottom of Mount ___________ to the top, take pictures, and come back down again in beautiful downtown Pittsburgh.
  9. Los Angeles to _____ _________ (actual time spent in the air).
  10. London to Beijing travelling by ________ train.

A bus travelling across North America
Click for answers.
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

13.05.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87937960

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more