A Conversation for Caption Challenge: Showdown

Whoa, what is that bizarre looking female animal wearing?

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

"Yikes, talk about being am over-the-top, weird and scary looking gender stereotypical animal wearing pink clothing to show everyone that she's a female. I am glad I don't wear clothes, especially gender stereotypical clothing."


Whoa, what is that bizarre looking female animal wearing?

Post 2

bobstafford

You are supposed to ware that garment on the other end!

Or

Come on then if you think you are hard enough!!!


Whoa, what is that bizarre looking female animal wearing?

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

All right, you people with the gender-colour fixation. smiley - rolleyes

1. The reason Lola's harness is pink is that when you buy a harness for a five-pound dog, you are not spoiled for choice. It was the only one in the Petco small enough. But it's getting worn out. So...

2. You all made mock of Lola's harness, so I ordered a new one. Amazon promises to deliver it tomorrow, at which time, I will *take a picture* to prove that...

3. It isn't pink. smiley - rolleyes


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more