Create April 2018 Challenge: Favourite Places
Is there a place that is particularly important for you? A place you visit every day, or one you would return to if you could? It could be a cathedral, a temple, or an art gallery, but it doesn't have to be. It doesn't even have to be a building. It could be a beach, a mountain top or a woodland glade. It could be a playground, a cinema, or a pool hall. Do you dream you went to Manderley, or that you ate at Joe's?
How about some of these?
- The house where you grew up
- A cottage where you spent a memorable holiday
- The cafe where you met the love of your life
- The lake you swam in every day in school holidays
- The library where you sent many happy hours browsing
Do you have pictures? Word pictures? A story? A Guide Entry you've been itching to write? Share your favourite spots with the Earth Edition!