Let's get really obscure.
Post Quiz: Utah!
You may not be aware of this, but there is a state in the United States called Utah. It has an interesting history, to say the least. How many of these questions can you answer about it? (We bet h2g2ers from the US won't do any better than the Brits.)
- There is a lake in Utah that covers 2,100 square miles (5438.975 sq km). What is its name, which will give you its other unusual feature?
- Where does the state of Utah get its name?
- What religion's central temple is located in Utah's capital?
- Utah is not on a coast, but it has a town called Hurricane. Population: 13,748. Why do 2.7 million people a year drive down its main street?
- What do Philo T Farnsworth and Butch Cassidy have in common?
- What do people in Utah eat more of than anyone else on the planet?
- What is a Utahraptor?
- What was Zions Co-operative Mercantile Institution (ZCMI), and what is its claim to fame?
- What makes the skiing so great in Utah?
- What is peculiar about Utah's boundaries?
Geographically challenged? Click the picture for answers.