What to Do About the Mole on Your Shoulder

0 Conversations

Cats provide subjects for photographers in many interesting ways.

What to Do About the Mole on Your Shoulder

A statue with a mole on its shoulder.

FWR wrote:

Dear Doctor Dmitri: ...should I be worried about this mole on my shoulder?

The Editor replied:

I recommend an oatmeal poultice. The mole may eat the oatmeal and go away.
Mole in a planter.

The wildlife visit turned out to be by feline invitation:

A present from Midnight the cat, she's so gentle that even when she hunts she never harms anything, just carries them home and drops them off to decorate the garden, or, more usually, my garage! Poor mole was fumbling over plant pots wondering what all the bright lights were about, soon put back in the fields away from the bloody kittehs!

We approve of FWR's cats. They always bring us interesting things to look at.

General Features Archive

FWR

05.09.16 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87876922

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more