August Create: Train of Thought

1 Conversation

Most of us will know the phrase, 'My train of thought has just left the station without me' and know what it means. Many of us will have gone on random YouTube trawls, clicked a link on FB and ended off in a mire of knowledge (or more than likely, an endless mass of kitteh videos), but where are the most interesting places that your train of thought has taken you?

  • Did you ever go to the store and forget what to buy?
  • Or more importantly forget how you got to the store and leave without your girlfriend's bike? 1
  • Come home with a rake, and you have no lawn?
  • Do you talk to aluminium siding salespersons about philosophy?
  • Do your rabbits chase rabbits?
  • Have you ever taken a wrong turn and got lost in the new place you've discovered
  • Has your train of thought given you inspiration for a new idea?
  • We'd love to hear your stories, see your photos, and laugh or cry at your experiences. Let us know all about them.

    1Yes, I'm looking at one my children there, but I will spare him his blushes

    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A87875950

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more