A Conversation for Ninja Film Review: Reds (and Yellows, Blues, and Bombs)

Home Cinema Home

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

That is the best way to watch a film in the cinema, with nobody except yourselves in the room smiley - cool

By the way, eggs are now in the "not bad for your cholesterol" box although they have moved between various good/bad boxes over the years... I eat them, because they are bigger and hence more nutritious for an adult than human eggs (not to mention less messy) and I am thankful for them...

Love the review - fascinating indeed what deeper levels these seemingly silly cartoons have smiley - ok I have played the game, but never really got into it that much - 'seasick' is probably the word for some of the sensations I got from playing it...


Home Cinema Home

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork I like it because there's nothing much at stake, and the birds and pigs make such funny noises. Brainless fun.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ninja Film Review: Reds (and Yellows, Blues, and Bombs)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more