A Conversation for Marching Music Bands in Northern Ireland.

Comments are welcome.

Post 1

Thomas

If anyone who has read this entry likes to comment on this, please feel free to do so. All comments are welcome.


Comments are welcome.

Post 2

Thomas

Sorry, missed to post the link:

http://h2g2.com/entry/A87852351


Comments are welcome.

Post 3

Bluebottle

Hello Thomas. Thanks for writing this, quite a stimulating read.

If you want to bring this to a wider audience, there are two different parts of h2g2 that you could submit this to. The first is by submitting this to Peer Review. This is used by entries that are intended to become part of the Edited Guide.

Peer Review means that the entry spends a period (usually at least a month, but definitely over a week) of being in Peer Review where other people read the entry and make any comments that they feel you may wish to consider to improve the entry. Although you do not necessarily have to agree with any or all suggestions made, it is polite to acknowledge any suggestions. After a period the entry will hopefully be recommended by one of the Scouts and a version becomes an Edited entry which is an official and approved part of h2g2.

Another way to bring this to a wider audience is to submit it to h2g2's newspaper, smiley - thepost. This includes an eclectic range of articles and stories each week in a wide variety of styles and topics. If you wanted to submit this to <./>ThePost</.> then you can leave a message here: U54963

Any questions, give me a shout!

<BB<


Comments are welcome.

Post 4

Thomas

Thanks Bluebottle.

I´d like to ask you to transfer this entry to the Peer Review for I don´t know how to do that without starting a double entry which would be unnecessary.

I´d be fine if you could handle this.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Thomassmiley - smiley


Comments are welcome.

Post 5

Bluebottle

When you read this article, you should see in the right-hand column a button reading 'submit for review'. Click this, select 'Peer Review' and then you are ask write a little something about it and then click 'Submit'.

Any problems with this, give me a shout!

<BB<


Comments are welcome.

Post 6

Thomas

Thanks for your helpful assistance. It worked and it´s now on the Peer Review page.

Cheers,
Thomassmiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more