A Conversation for Writing Right with Dmitri : Applied Research Exercise

NY makes me shiver!

Post 1

FWR

Oh no, do I really have to put myself back there? Pity Chaplin was in England at the time, couldve solved the 'Tramp' costume debate with Billie Ritchie! Hmmmmm.


NY makes me shiver!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl I'll bet you can think of something.


NY makes me shiver!

Post 3

FWR

Six months later there was ' the crime of the century' what if young Evelyn and her husband were at that show, Thaw seeking to commit murder in January rather than June? The original sociopath playboy has a fascinating history!

Or there's sprint champion patrolman dunne chasing down muggers over twelve blocks, rescuing the poor night call nurse, maybe she was called out to Thaws post theatre drug overdose following an aborted murder attempt.....

Either way I will endeavour to avoid immigration!
smiley - cogs


NY makes me shiver!

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl I love it. I think EL Doctorow would be proud.

My favourite line from 'Ragtime' is, 'I'm Harry K Thaw - from Pittsburgh!'

Of course, it's weirder when you're familiar with Thaw Hall at the university...smiley - whistle Actually McCormick Hall was a dormitory where, if you were lucky, you could get the stuie belonging to Judge McCormick's mistress...it had a sunken tub...

Lots of naughty stuff you could throw in there. smiley - biggrin


NY makes me shiver!

Post 5

FWR

Mr Munroe will be his schizophrenic alter ego, years of self medication failing miserably....could get into this one, pity it's been so well done, different angle...or a Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde type love story? Think I'm all naughtied out after last November! Lol.smiley - blush


NY makes me shiver!

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh This sounds promising. Maybe you can combine it with the February Create challenge.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Writing Right with Dmitri : Applied Research Exercise

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more