What's on your Christmas list?
At Christmas, many people give gifts. Can you name these famous Christmas gifts?
- The first Christmas gifts: What three things did the Magi give the infant Jesus, according to the Book of Luke?
- Whose legend first tells of Christmas gifts left in a stocking?
- What Christmas gift may have saved the Empress Josephine's life in 1800?
- In 1801, Thomas Jefferson received a weighty and fragrant Christmas gift from the citizens of Cheshire, Massachusetts. What was it?
- A few years later, Thomas Jefferson received another interesting Christmas gift, this time from Zebulon Pike. What was it?
- What did British Christmas innovator Thomas Smith invent in 1846?
- What Christmas gift did General William Tecumseh Sherman present to Abraham Lincoln in 1864?
- What best-selling gift of the 1975 Christmas season was remarkably easy to train?
- What Christmas present did Apollo 8 give the people of Earth in 1968?
- What much-appreciated Christmas gift did Ronald Reagan receive from an admirer?
How gift-conscious were you? Click on the picture below to find the answers.