NaJoPoMo - What a month!

1 Conversation

Did you NaJoPoMo? Did you read NaJoPoMo? We're sure you enjoyed it – we did.

The Post takes a look at NaJoPoMo 2013

We're into the home straight and with less than seven days to go, NaJoPoMo has thrown up some very interesting and fun Journals.

What have learnt this year?

Writing
  • Minimouse is moving in December and the mouseling is growing fast.
  • Trillians Child had a birthday and a bit of a scare.
  • Titania cut her finger, so it's just well she's ambidextrous.
  • We know what Metal Chicken did last Summer.
  • SuperFrenchie started a caterpillar factory.
  • benjaminpmoore has been job hunting.
  • Bluebottle attempted to grow a moustache .
  • Solnushka watched an exciting defenestration for new film.
  • Amy P's chickens have some delightful names.
  • SashaQ told us about the exhibition he'd attended in April.
  • Asteroid Lil regaled us with both moving and funny stories about Life in Ledera.
  • We had glimpse into Beatrice's wardrobe, and very nice it sounds too.
  • If you are looking for a good film to watch Pebblederook has reviewed some classics.
  • BMT had some asbestos removed and managed to save his h2g2 Tshirt.
  • MMF had a harrowing journey, but made it to the dance on time.
  • Herenna's been learning Polish and remodeling a dress.
  • The life and times of a modern teacher were discussed by coelacanth, including a rather interesting Vocabulary and Spelling test.
  • minorvogonpoet has treated us to a rather excellent detective story.
  • Deb went to fireworks party and let us have the skinny on local radio discussions.
  • Lanzababy came back to England and gave us all an insight into what it's like being a Guide Editor and we salute her.
  • Dr Anthea continued her nursing studies and had new heating fitted.
  • Dmitri took us time travelling in words and pictures.
  • Icy North's infamous quizzes were back and as usual some of them were quite fiendish.
  • Freewayriding had a bittersweet month, but finished his novel for NaNoWriMo, well done you.
  • Galaxy Babe went comet spotting and shared a *very* purple house.
  • Gnomon's daughter graduated from Trinity College and spent a lot of time working on new entries for the Guide.
  • Me? I just talked about games.
  • Thank you all for sharing your life with us for a month. Roll on next year.

    A polkadot typewriter

    Create Archive

    Magwitch

    25.11.13 Front Page

    Back Issue Page


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A87817053

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more