A Conversation for Applying to be a Moderation Volunteer

Why must you not have been previously been suspended or banned?

Post 1

Effers;England.


I've had goodness knows how many suspensions of various kinds since New h2g2 started.

I'd had one under the BBC for a week in about 8 years it must be getting on for.

My behaviour may not have been ideal, but others have behaved equally badly and jack has happened to them.

I find that the new people are inexperienced and have a thing about punishing me.

Because of that I can never be a mod with this present account. It maybe said that my bipolar ids a factor. But there is another bipolar acting as a mod right now.

But yeah I couldn't imagine fitting into the mod culture as it works here at present. It seems inconsistant to say the least. Flooding only applies to certain people apparently.

But good luck with getting your very ace non previously suspended people...I've always been of the 'poacher turned gamekeeper' persuasion..but I accept you think differently.


Key: Complain about this post

Why must you not have been previously been suspended or banned?

More Conversations for Applying to be a Moderation Volunteer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more