Golden Sun - the Video Game Series

1 Conversation

Golden Sun and its sequel Golden Sun: The Lost Age form a two-part series made exclusively for the Gameboy Advance.

The games were designed and written by Nintendo and Camelot, the first game was released in 2001 and the second was released in 2003.

The games are typical of computer-based RPGs1 in that you control a single character who moves around a fully realised world solving puzzles, completing quests and fighting enemies.

The game boasts a complex story, with many characters and locations. The in-game music was described by Nintendo Official Magazine as "the best... we've heard on the GBA ever."

Golden Sun

.

The main character in Golden Sun is Issac, a 16 year old boy from the town of Vale. His quest given to him by the wise one is too stop the elemental lighthouses from bieng lit. Vale is the town that guards the sacred MT. Aleph, inside which is the sacred Sol Sanctum, where unknown to everyone in the whole world the elemental stars lie waiting to be thrown into the four sacred lighthouses.

The first Lighthouse reached by Issac an his freinds (Garet, Ivan and Mia) is the Mercurry Lighthouse near the town of Imil.

After journying through desserts mountains andf many more towns

The second lighthouse is the Venus Lighthouse, near the town of Lalivero.

After this Golden Sun ends and the real world has to wait for part 2 in the form of Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

.
Now you are playing as Felix on the side opposing Issac. Now trying to light all the lighthouses with Issac hot on his tail, Felix (accompanied by Sheba, Jenna, and the scholar Kraden) must light the lighthouses to unleash full power of alchemy for the benefit of all mankind. Although this is a very breif summary of an epic storyline it would be very hard for me to give the entire storyline. The only way that you woul be able to fully appreciate this game is to try it for your self. Alternitively for a full synopsis go to

"http://www.answers.com/Golden%20Sun"


More info to be added later

(Information compiled from Wikipedia)
1Role-Playing Games

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A8627196

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Currently in:

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more