A Conversation for The evolutionary function of belief

Frankl spelling error

Post 1

toxxin - ¡umop apisdn w,I 'aw dlaH

Thought I'd mentioned this long ago. Frankl or Frankel please, not Frankle! That would be a rather apparent freckle I guess. Best wishes for '03.


Frankl spelling error

Post 2

a girl called Ben

Thanks Toxxin.

As I said, I am going to re-read the entire thread and make whatever changes seem good to me in a single hit, obviously including correcting the spelling mistake.

As Spiff said, my objective here is to create a workable entry based on a thesis which makes sense to me. Although I want it to be persuasive, this is not a subject which can be proven or disproven, and I am not seeking conversts. For this reason, I suspect that my ambitions for this entry are more modest than yours, and I will probably choose to call a halt before you would like me to. I am certain that my ambitions for the project are different from the ambitions that you would have if you were running a similar project.

But - hey - we are allowed to be different!

Wishing you all the best for 2003.

Ben


Frankl spelling error

Post 3

toxxin - ¡umop apisdn w,I 'aw dlaH

Vive la difference! I don't want to subvert the aims of this project at all. I just want to point out errors and infelicities - including illogicalities.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more