A Conversation for Talking Point: What's Your Favourite Sandwich?

Marble Rye

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Slathered with butter mixed with lots of sharp, crumbly cheddar, covered with sweet onion slices and Branston pickle. Actually the thick brown liquid surrounding the pickle.

Occasionally cream cheese and ketchup. But not with the above.

Or....smoked, thinly sliced turkey with Emmenthaler cheese, butter lettuce and grainy sweet mustard. Grilled.

Nuff said.


Marble Rye

Post 2

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Not enough said.

Sliced breast of barbequed duck with salted butter and hot mustard, with rice vinegar pickled slices of cucumber and thin slices of bocacini a little grated Moroccan pickled lemon on top.


Marble Rye

Post 3

koko_de_mer

smiley - erm one of my fave sandwiches is an inspired take on chinese breakfasts... umm the way i IMAGINE they should be...
It's basically two toasted pieces of white bread, one slathered with butter and the other with jam (strawberry preferably) smiley - ok - between these two should be placed a deliciously runny fried egg and a few strips of crispy bacon... and yes lots of pepper! Yummy!!smiley - biggrin


Marble Rye

Post 4

Vip

Oooh, I haven't had breakfast yet! smiley - drool Sounds gorgeous!

smiley - fairy


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more