How to speak Goa'uld in 3 easy steps

1 Conversation

Been captured by a ruthless snake-head? Want to show him that you have power greater than his(or at least equal)? Then use these easy steps to weasel your way out

1.)First, to speak Goa'uld, you have to think Goa'uld. Think only nasy, evil, malicious thoughts. Scowl and sneer. Making your eyes glow would me a major advantage.

2.)Feeling sufficiently malicious? Now, shout 'KREE!' at all Jaffa within hearing range, they should immediately do your bidding, or blast your head off with a staff weapon, depending on how they feel. Just make sure that your voice is sufficiently, deep and gruff to imitate the Goa'uld tongue.

3.)A final word of use is 'na-nay'. This means 'no'. It could come in useful when trying to bargain for your life.

Good luck in your first Goa'uld lessons<ok>
























Small print: Any loss of, limb, sanity or other Goa'uld misunderstandings are your fault, not mine. I'm only trying to help!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A841844

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more