A Conversation for Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Peer Review: A839900 - Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Post 1

neri_aracro

Entry: Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself - A839900
Author: Kerr Music Award winner Neri Aracro - U190807

Just rescued this piece from the Flea Market.

I've tried to make this piece quite relaxing and not overly clever.

I think the intro sets a good tone for the rest of the piece.

Please offer feedback, this article has gone through a terribly tough time in the Flea Market, hasn't had any human contact for months!


A839900 - Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Post 2

neri_aracro

Hi, I've sorted out a particularly tricky sentence and corrected a grammar fault.


A839900 - Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Post 3

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

First off, I'm sorry it took so long for someone to stop by and say something -- sometimes an entry slips through our nets around here.

Personally, I think this entry is interesting, but might be better suited to other forums than the Edited Guide -- perhaps the underguide via the Alternative Writing Workshop, or even the h2g2 Post might conceivably be interested.

When it comes down to it, this entry seems to be largely about a personal philosophy, and personal observations regarding people and life. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not generally what the Edited Guide is about -- the EG tends to skew more on the side of things that can be researched, and shown to be true, rather than personal observations.

What do other people think?

smiley - mouse


A839900 - Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Post 4

J

We'd be happy to see this in the AWW <./>RF5</.> smiley - smiley

Jodan - smiley - brr


A839900 - Observing Nature To See How You Percieve Yourself

Post 5

neri_aracro

Ok, to the AWW it is then.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more