A Conversation for Paper Cuts

Nazi Puns

Post 1

Wowbagger

Thanks spimcoot. This one had me chuckling for quite a few hours after viewing. You seem to have enjoyed yourself with the drawing of this one two, if I may so observe. Nice use of texture and line variation. smiley - smiley

I've been a bit quiet lately, though hovering here and there. May I say, late though it is, I've been thoroughly enjoying your definition series. A good idea for when you're out of ideas and time, as you said in the 'pandemonium' entry. Keep up the cerebral stuff sir!

Brains is better than Eva Braun any day.


Nazi Puns...

Post 2

Munchkin

go very nicely with a cup of tea when visiting your Mother. Never your Gran though, as she much prefers Chelsea Puns.
Keep up the good work. smiley - smileysmiley - cake


Nazi Puns...

Post 3

spimcoot

Thank you Wowbagger, I needed that. Aren't you a dear old bless poppet (that's what it says on your calling card, anyway). I've seventy odd of these buggers hanging around: ought to draw up a few more of 'em. Nice to hear from you again, is your rest proving efficacious?

What ho Munchkin. Don't know if I should be worried about this but I've started counting the days to WBF. If I turn up with a cushion up my jumper and a tankard hanging next to a big set of keys on my belt, please be careful to hit me several times about the face and neck. Thank you.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Paper Cuts

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more