A Conversation for My God the Sun

Wonderful! Blue Bird

Post 1

freehuman

Your new smiley - thepost 'My God the Sun', is very well expressed poem.

smiley - smiley Keep writing!
human


Wonderful! Blue Bird

Post 2

Blue Bird

Thank you Human! It is good to get so nice "human" words!
Today was no Sun to be seen, but was heavy Fog! That is also very nice. Made some photos! Eventually will make a Web Page to be able to show what is behind the words.
What is happening over there? How are you doing?
Please leave me a message on Blue bird Conversation Centre! Some times I don't find messages hiding all over! With love: Blue bird smiley - smiley


Wonderful! Blue Bird

Post 3

freehuman

Hi Blue Bird,
I was moved by the pictures and the wordings posted on geocities. I missed one important thing and that is I could not see my long conversed, sharing same feelings (for the deprived one) friend's face in that picture.
I am happy that I got in touch with such a wonderful personality in real sense.
Here in Mumbai we don't have much cold weather. The temperature drops only upto 11 degree in the end of December or beginning of January.
Nice to share few words with u!
Take care
Human smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for My God the Sun

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more