A Conversation for London meet-up, 2pm, Sat. Nov 23rd.

Problems with accommodation

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

Hello, I do not want to seem a nag but I would like to stay on for the rest of the session at 6pm. I cannot afford hotel accommodation as I am on benefit. I do not like travelling late back at night so I would be pleased if anyone would let me crash out at their place. I am very sorry if I seem like I am nag and that I have been asking in another threads but I have not had any real social life for the past 7 years as I have mild agrophobia. I hope I am not upset anyone by asking. Thank you.
Katrine


Problems with accommodation

Post 2

Vip

People'll get this underway closer to the time. It often happens this way, so don't worry. I don't know whether I'll be coming either, as I'm currently in Birmingham, but wait a while. Things will happen. And if they don't, there's the official meet-up after Christmas. The 25th January, or something. Can't quite remember. I'm coming to that one. Plus, if you put your name down for something, people just assume that that's that. Confirmation isn't normally necessary.

Speak to you soon!

VIPx


Problems with accommodation

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Thank you for your help.


Problems with accommodation

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hi JA.
I think all the people attending this meet-up are travelling themselves.smiley - erm

I'll be leaving before the evening doo as I have to get home the same night and it's a 3-hour train ride for me, once I get back to Kings X.

Which is why I wanted to meet up earlier.


Problems with accommodation

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

That is alright, I will also be leaving early, AGb see you there at the pub.

Jedi Apprentice aka Katrine


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more