A Conversation for h2g2 Romances

About time, I suppose

Post 1

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Heya! Traveller in Time showed me this page, so I figured it's about time Dan (NuclearConfusion, U232333) are on it as well. :) We have been a couple for over a year, after all... * That's a pretty impressive list, actually. h2g2 really is an amazing place! So, I would love to become a part of it, please. * If you need numbers, well, the 'official' date where we stopped avoiding the words 'I love you' is somewhere between the 4th and 6th of July 2005 - because of various matters related to the fact we live in two different countries - but we've been outed since July 11th (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F1134023?thread=683854). We have also been together in RL twice, the first time between 4-23 February 2006 and the second just now, between 26 August and 15 September.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more