The 2002 Christmas Wall

2 Conversations

3rd December 2002

smiley - santaMerry Crozmas everyone!
Croz

Your 2002 Christmas smiley - santa Message to h2g2 here.
Your Name here

Your 2002 Christmas Message to h2g2 here. smiley - reindeer
Your Name here

Your 2002 Christmas smiley - santa Message to h2g2 here.
Your Name here

Your 2002 Christmas Message to h2g2 here.
smiley - snowman Your Name here

Your 2002 Christmas Message to h2g2 here. smiley - xmaspud
Your Name here


01 RESEARCHERS

HAVE WRITTEN ON THE WALL SO FAR

THEY ARE LISTED IN THE BELOW DROP-DOWN LIST

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
The Writers on the WallCroz
__________________________________________________________


WRITE A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO h2g2



THE 2002 CHRISTMAS WALL

A bottle of Champagne popping
Like one huge Christmas card from you to h2g2, all you have to do is leave a short message in the conversation forum of this page, and within a short time, your message will be displayed for everyone on h2g2 to read on the Wall.

Font colours are not allowed, but smiley's are, though only one or two per message please.

If you do not want to leave a message, just your name could be put on a brick instead if you wish.

Advertisements are NOT allowed, this is for people to enjoy, and not for people to promote their own things, no matter how worthy and no messages of an offensive nature will be printed.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A816824

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more