A Conversation for World War Battlefield

Peace Talk Zone

Post 1

spook

*When in battle, u may wish to come here and speak with the commandor of another army about maybe making a temporary alliance or a peace treaty.*


Peace Talk Zone

Post 2

Terran

Doesn't seem to be much demand for peace talk, does there?


Peace Talk Zone

Post 3

owlatronas

maybe we can come sort of arrangement when i come back from my hols on the 19th



andysmiley - bat


Peace Talk Zone

Post 4

spook

sounds good. peace between the thundercats and the terranic army would benefit us both.

spook


Peace Talk Zone

Post 5

owlatronas

maybe even an alliance who knows!!


andysmiley - bat


Peace Talk Zone

Post 6

spook

an alliance sounds like a great idea. shall we begin the discussions?

spooksmiley - coolsmiley - teasmiley - cake


Peace Talk Zone

Post 7

owlatronas

ready and willing!!


andysmiley - bat


Peace Talk Zone

Post 8

spook

there was an idea i had. in the terranic army we are just presently splitting into regiments. i was wondering if u'd like the thundercats to become a regiment of the terranic army? at any time u would be able to withdraw the thundercats, but this would give the thundercats a chance to become part of a larger organisation, providing the support that comes with. i'm not sure for this idea whether it would be best for you to be given charge of the regiment and for then the thundercat members to sign up for the thundercat regiment one by one or whether the thundercats could just immediately become a regiment with all the members going under your regiment or something, but it was an idea i had and wondered what u thought about it.

spooksmiley - cool


Peace Talk Zone

Post 9

owlatronas

i will discuss woth the others and i will get back to you on the decisionsmiley - ok


andysmiley - bat


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more