A Conversation for Talking Point: Advertising

Advertising at the Movies.

Post 21

PQ

The thing with the pens is actually illegal (in the uk at least) thats why if you look closely at sales items/publicity they are obliged to include small print saying that the item was previously sold at the higher price for at least 28 days in the majority of the chains stores...

however if youve got three shops and two are in motorway service stations you could get away with charging more and claiming that it is a sale price in the non motorway service station/ripoff shop.


Sale or not sale...

Post 22

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

hmmm..I'd be the first to admit..I have a real bad memory..but..I was sure I'd seen on TV recently that a DIY store..(not one of the big well known ones)..had done more or less exactly what 'Em's Pens' did with a line of tins of paint..maybe someone else can remember more..smiley - smiley..

Emmily
smiley - rose


Sale or not sale...

Post 23

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

PS..'Em's Pens' is a fictional stationary chain store..not to be mistaken with any stationary store of simular name..

Emmily
smiley - rose


Advertising at the Movies.

Post 24

alexfoy

Here's a thought. Why not....turn up 20 minutes later and miss the ads.

Now you don't have to sit thru all those ads.

Amazing concept hey?


Advertising at the Movies.

Post 25

Stephen

Tried that.....all the decent seats are taken!


Key: Complain about this post