A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Character Poll

Mr. L Prosser

Post 1

Hapi - Hippo #5

Oh ,I know.. he IS not hero material, however being a direct male-line descendant of Genghis Khan should give him some credit and at least (probably the only one) my vote.
When I get to live in a nice little cottage,near a pub, I will hang axes over the door (certainly not climbing roses: AXES) as a tribute to all the Prossers of this universe who knew they should but never could.


Mr. L Prosser

Post 2

EggsER

Actually I think Mr. L. Prosser is the victim of Post traumatic stress syndrom probably in response to violent toilet training or being sent to a boarding school to early in his life. The flash backs of Ghenghis Khan are just a mask for his anger at the loss he felt. If he would face up to his anger he might get on with his life and become a successfull proctocologist or dentist. Of course in the process of facing up to his anger there could be casualties. I like the axes though, they are a nice touch.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more