Virgin

2 Conversations

Not the unblemished type with long flowing locks. No, this article deals with the promiscuous type with long flowing beard. Richard Branson, or Dick Pickle as I like to call him, often on the platform of Warrington Bank Quay station when the train is 20 minutes late due to "vandalism north of Hartford", the odds and ends impressario. Such integral lines carry his Virgin brand. We're talking Cola, Records, Planes, Trains, Balloons, PEPs, Internet, Cows; you name it, Branson provides it.

Of course, it is currently his train company which is most talked about today. Remember all those jokes about British Rail sandwiches? Just replace the words 'British Rail' with 'Virgin Trains' and, voila! Yesterday's stale comedian suddenly becomes all topical again.

I wanted so badly this article not to have any poor quality puns, but what the hell - it looks like this article is Virgin on the ridiculous... HAHAHAHAHAHA... *sigh*

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A77951

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more