Christmas Competition 2010
For the ninth year running, we are pleased to offer our
readers the chance to show off their writing skills in the h2g2 Post
Christmas competition. There will be three categories:
All you have to do is to choose a category1, write your
masterpiece and submit it to the Post Box. You must supply your
h2g2 Researcher name and your h2g2 Researcher number and clearly title
the piece. All suitable2
Entries will be featured in the special Christmas supplement of The
20th December and a vote will be taken by the readers of
the Post to decide the winners. The winning piece in each category
will be announced in the first edition of the New Year on 10th January.
- The deadline for submissions is Thursday 16th December
- You may only submit one piece for each category and it must
be your own work.
- Untitled entries and those not clearly stating the author's h2g2
user name and number will be rejected. Sorry.
- Voting will start on Monday 20th December 2010
and finish on Friday 7th January 2011.
- Only one vote per Researcher will be accepted in each category and
you cannot vote for your own work.
- If there is a tied vote, then the Post Team will cast the deciding
- All suitable entries will be displayed in The Post in the special
Christmas issue of The Post on 20th December.
- The winning entries will be announced in the New Year's edition of
The Post on Monday 10th January 2011.
Need inspiration? Why not check out our previous
EMAIL LINKS FOR ENTRIES ONLY
once in each category if you wish.2Those which adhere to the House Rules of h2g2 and the BBC.