Creation is'm, Whats all the Fuss'n about?

3 Conversations

The shape of a question mark with a few of the world's different gods shown within
For People who are deeply into either religion or philosophy, the chance to find out what really goes on in the universe (if that’s what it is at all, some could argue.) Is though discourse and opinion, So in honor of our community spirit, this page has been set up to display the views of people on H2G2 about Creationism or Explosionism or whatever you happen to like.


Because of certain restrictions allot of the work has to be done manually, instead of just getting a pole vote. (Plus it’s more accurate this way), so Please feel free to post below what you think, and your vote will be added to this page, if your views aren’t listed, one will be added to accommodate you.

Name DescriptionVotesPercentage
Athist Dosn't think that God exists, mainly because of people that do.583.5%
Creationism with thought The big bang was triggered by a thought. A single pulse of pure energy racing outwards at the speed of light, creating reality behind it.116.5%

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A777387

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more