Simple Terrific Trifle

2 Conversations

1 Jam Roll Sponge Cake
Med. Crushed Fruit
1 Jelly any flavour
3 cups Homemade perferbable castard
1 large container thickened cream
6tbsp icing sugar
Fruit to decorate

Cut sponge Cake 1cm thick slices,place round bottom and sides of big glass bowel in one layer. Squash them against the glass gently. Pour can of fruit over all sponge and filling in all the gaps. Make jelly according to packet, wait till jelly is cold. Pour cold jelly over fruit. Put in fridge 25mins. Take out. Make castard according to directions. Pour hot castard over jelly. Let jelly and castard set in fridge approx 5hr. Whip cream, stir in icing sugar. Smooth over top of castard. Decorate to your choice. I used ke-wi fruit and strawberries, you can also use chocolate.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A773633

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more