A Conversation for Dinosaurs in the Bible

Probably Nothing

Post 1

T-Gyuid

I'd just like to say that when commenting on a Bible passage you can make it mean anything by saying 'probably', e.g. 1 Samuel 22:22 "And David said unto Abiather, i knew it that day (probably Tuesday)". So a reference to a Behemoth could be a reference to a buffaloe, an elephant, or a small cat if the writer was a leprechaun.
That's the trouble with words; they don't mean anything themselves, they are just symbols, standing for experiences, thoughts and feelings.
This is a nice peice of research, though, I would suggest that in order to truly get into the magic and extraordinairy history represented in the Bible, anyone really interested should ask God for a guided tour. I have learned that there are references to people on Earth before Adam and Eve in the Bible. There is also conclusive proof that there is no such thing as the devil, and God the Father employs logic to solve the problems of sin.
T-Gyuid


Key: Complain about this post

Probably Nothing

More Conversations for Dinosaurs in the Bible

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more