The Air Guitar.

3 Conversations

The air guitar. What is it? Well, you can pick it up, take it anywhere with you, you can play it masterfully, and you will always have that perfect sound, with no cost to you! It is in short the perfect guitar <wow> As Brian May, the classic Queen guitarist said 'Anywhere, anytime, your air guitar is with you, ready to help you thrash out your frustrations, and make you a mellower person to live with.' Without the air guitar, the world would not be such a happy place ...

Your typical air guitarist is male, aged between 15 and 35 and believes that Led Zepplin is the greatest sound to air to. And then there is my Dad who is 48 and likes to air guitar to our three chord friends, Status Quo <erm> But anyone can play the air guitar, it is their instrument, always ready and waiting, a friend to all. I would personally like to see traffic police wardens play more air guitar (preferably whilst on duty for a laugh! <cdouble> )

I love playing my air guitar, its my style, it suits me and no one else. This is why everyone should always have their air guitar ready to rock on with, whether its classic rock or modern punk. I like to play my air guitar whenever I hear a rythem that I like, and this happens quite a lot, just ask those who know me. I played out my first air guitar tune to Brian May's solo on 'We Will Rock You' and have been hooked ever since. As you can probably tell I'm quite a fan of Queen, especially when it comes to playing my air guitar, I recommend the openings of 'Hammer to Fall' and 'One Vision' as examples. I'm always playing my air guitar (I'm hopeless with real instruments) and often supplement it with my tennis racquet for good measure <racket1>

It takes time to master your air guitar, remember, only you are the true judge, negative comments from others are only because they are jealous of your style, take it from me as a voice of experience ;-) Your air guitar will require effort, but it will bring you a lot of smiles and satisfaction.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, cheers <cheers> and keep on airing!!! It will make the world a better place ...



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A764750

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more