A Conversation for Cricket

Audience participation

Post 1

Caveman, Evil Unix Sysadmin, betting shop operative, and SuDoku addict (Its an odd mix, but someone has to do it)

If you think the game of Cricket isn't silly enough, take time to follow the camera as it pans through the crowd highlighting some of the rampant mental disorders that obviously affect many of those present.

From seemingly innocent disorders such as hair colouration through to group disorders such as all dressing up as mad scientists...

I can watch cricket all day long; when I'm working in the betting shop, it's something that can be left on the telly. Unlike that terrible game , TENNIS. Ugh. How I hate tennis, especially because the studio love tennis, and insist on putting the sound up all the time.

All you can hear is UUuuh thokk ... thokk ... thokk .. uuggnnh thokk ... applause.

Wimbledon fortnight is the fortnight from hell... Some bloke came into my shop with a winning tennis bet, which I had dutifully ignored all day, and wanted his winnings. He said 'they all won, I watched all the matches all the way through'..

Aaaarghhgh! Reality error #44 - Sad customer alert - Reboot



Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more