A colony on the moon

1 Conversation

Today I went to the bank to submit my idea of starting a colony on the moon, as the project would be rather expensive i was appealing to our lovely seedy slant eyed deviuos bank manager in our lovely little suburban town way down here near antartica, which unfortunately has been desribed by "Sir bob" as the quote "asshole of the world" unquote, well anyway, thats another story, as for the situation with the bank, I was most distressed as they thought I was completely stark raving mad, and would,nt beleive any of my documents showing the phenominal profits of the numerous companies i have set up all over our quaint little planet, of course they were all fabricated but thats beside the point, what else could I do, I had to improvise in some way, I mean, gos loves a trier, or thats what dear old granny used to tell me when I would stand at the gate when I was five years old trying to sell the cardboard box houses i had made for wveryone so that nobody would be homeless when someone up there in the nortern hemisphere decided to bomb little old, well new actually as we only got colonised 150 years ago but that, as weel, is another story and completely beside the point! ANYWAY, as opposed to gettinf side tracked once more, I was at the bank and......

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A75368

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more