A Conversation for How to comment in Peer Review

makes perfect sense now

Post 1

Zetta

I get it now. I was throughly confused by peer review. I was wondering why no one had commented on all the peer reviews. Thanks for this!! Good work!


makes perfect sense now

Post 2

Hoovooloo

Thank you very much Zetta. Nice to know one's efforts are appreciated. You might be interested to know that this entry has caught the attention of those in charge and a new Peer Review help page is in development as we speak, and it includes some of my suggestions.

It's always worth suggesting changes to the site, they *are* listened to, I can tell you from personal experience!

Also, on a note of shameless self-promotion, have you read this? A652268 - you might like it...

H.


feel part of the family

Post 3

Zetta

Thanks for your reply. No one has ever spoken to me on h2g2 before (apart from the welcome message). I feel all happy now and part of it!! That article about lifts is one of the first articles I read on h2g2 ages ago when I first joined having done a search for snowboarders. Must read it again. But now its Friday night and I heading out for a pint. Thanks again for your reply.
z


feel part of the family

Post 4

Hoovooloo

"I feel all happy now and part of it!!"

That gives me a lovely warm glow, all over. smiley - blush

"That article about lifts is one of the first articles I read on h2g2 ages ago when I first joined having done a search for snowboarders. Must read it again."

That too gives me a lovely warm glow all over, with a little tinge of self-satisfied smugness smiley - winkeye

"But now its Friday night and I heading out for a pint."

That makes me thirsty, so I'm going downstairs for a beer... smiley - ale

"Thanks again for your reply."

You're very welcome. You should try posting to Peer Review, or askh2g2, or one of the Talking Points you can see from the front page. It's very easy to talk to people here, and before long your problem will be your enormous backlog of replies, rather than any lack of them! smiley - cheers

Hope you enjoy using this place as much as I've been doing. See you around...

H.




feel part of the family

Post 5

Hoovooloo

Oh, and one other thing - you don't, as far as I know, have to have written an entry in order to be a sub editor.

Go here to volunteer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/Subeditors-Recruit

Good luck!

H.


feel part of the family

Post 6

sahu

if you are looking for best online game then we are sharing a portal http://coolmathgamesjunction.net of amazing online cool math game, It is really an interesting and entertaining game and is available in various version so go to the portal choose your interest and enjoy the game.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more