The Rules And Victors

1 Conversation

The rules for the Field Of Honor are rather simple.

  1. If a duel is already in progress, ask before joining in. This is just common courtesy.
  2. Let your opponent make a move before you do again. This keeps things from getting jumbled together, and is also fair.
  3. Be willing to take damage. If you never allow an attack to score, things grow dull quickly.
  4. Obey the laws of Continuity.

If the need for a judge is needed, you may contact any of us for an opinion. More information coming soon.

There are only two ways to end a duel.

  • The opponent cedes.
  • Both combatants call the game a draw.

The second option is by far the most common.

The rules are rather tough, which means they can withstand a little bending...

The Victors

  • No Victories Recoded, Yet...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A747461

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more