A Conversation for The Bikers Rest

Missing Biker!!! (No Spam)

Post 1

Yewa68

Please help!

Since Monday, 14.6.04, approx. 10 o'clock the 20-year old Biker Patrik Stopp is missed. He was on a journey with some friends and left them in the morning in Dresden in order to turn back to Kempten, his hometown.

At 10 o'clock he sent a SMS to his friends that he had lost his way. In the meantime it is certain that this SMS was dispatched from the area Dippoldiswalde (southern of Dresden).

Starting from this time each trace is missing from Patrik.

Because Patrik had taken money from a money automat in Dresden, it is assumed that he wants to enter the Czech Republic in the Ore Mountains and to buy low-priced souvenirs on a market close to the border. Maybe he crossed the border at Altenberg, where the car numbers are not registered by the authorities. It is however also possible that Patrik crossed at another small border crossing or didn't cross at all.

Patrik drove a remarkably painted Suzuki GSX r 600, carried a black-grey coloured FLM-combination and an ARAI helmet coloured like the combination.

Since neither an accident, which was not remarked, nor a crime can be excluded, his family and friends are grateful to get assistance from Bikers if possible.

To reduce the search area or to find out more whereabouts of Partick Stopp the following questions are of great importance:

Who has sawn or spokeen Patrik Stopp after Monday, 14.6.04, 10.00h a.m. - and where was that?

Who noticed fresh accident-pure, e.g. away from the road into hard-to-travel or areas, which are not observable from the road at this or the following days (forest!) in the questionable area?

Who saw the disappeared Suzuki GSX r 600 with the remarkable starting number 8 at the back after time of disappearing? The motorcycle carried the numbers "KE-NA 5".

Patrik is considered as very reliable, it seems to be therefore impossible that he disappeared from own drive.

Hello Biker!
Each reference is important. Please keep your eyes open, if you are in the Ore Mountains or in the Czech Republic.

And please try to remind whether and where you met Patrik after that 14.6.04 (gas stations, lookout points, hotels).

Each police station in Germany receives references, in the meantime Patrik Stopp is announced as missed.

Show your solidarity and help to clear the thing.

Thanks for your assistance!

---
I hope, everything is understandable. If anything is unclear please ask.

Greetings
Yewa


Key: Complain about this post

Missing Biker!!! (No Spam)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more