A Conversation for The h2g2 Summer Party 2002

all those at the meetup at the moment....

Post 21

You can call me TC

Yes - FABT - he's great really. Don't be rough on him. You never know when you need a brother. Think yourself lucky. I never had one.

Shame we didn't get our choir thing going. He was one of the tentative tenors.


all those at the meetup at the moment....

Post 22

Also ran 1

Dear Trillian's childsmiley - rose
It was so nice to meet you. You were very kind to me right at the beginning when I first got moderated and did not know what was happening!.
I have had a lovely but sad day. A friend of nearly fifty years standing came in unexpectedly to see me. she still livs in South Africa and I had not seen her for over five years. We had a lovely lunch together, and when she left I really had the feeling that it was the last time we would see one another. She is going back there, and there is no chance of my ever being able to visit SA again. It was a sad moment and I have not yet recovered my equilibrium.
I am going to have an early night so I wil say Bon Soir. Go well and it was great to meet you. AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Key: Complain about this post

all those at the meetup at the moment....

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more