Ghoouulashhhh

1 Conversation

Not to be confused with the meal, (though it is good unless its my mothers or the schools with potatoes in) Ghooouulashhhh is one of the few people to be created immortal (not that he was created) He owns 1 third of the known universe and intends to conquer the rest including the unknown parts. The other 2 owners of the universe are Beeegossss, and Stroggganoffffffffff.
Ghooouulashhhh is definitely the most technologically advanced, with weapons using anti-matter and matter reactions (it's the reaction that kills), temporal space mechanics, and, molecular shielding.
Most of Ghoouulashhhhs technology, comes from showering planets with neutron bombs and putting an inverse static time stasis bubble around the rest the planet (this way putting a bubble around the rest of the universe.) then after 40000 years it becomes unstable and pops. then he nicks there technology. He does not need to this any more now as he has the technology to not bother and to take over the planets much more efficiently. Ghooouulashhhh is also democratic, his people are allowed to vote for anyone they want as long as its him and say whatever they want as long as they agree with him, one of his famous quotes was " Well I think democracy is just fine, and I'm all for it but just vote for me and never disagree, other wise we will end up with lots of political parties, fighting and arguing with each other and what kind of Democracy would that be? Not very pleasant at all."
Ghooouulashhhh has now become so popular that at random, people think they have been possesed by the great entity himself and start marching around shouting "Who is the ulimate ruler of everything?" and the reply "I am! I am the ultimate ruler of everything" (most people who say this dissappear within 30 seconds. Sigmunds A. Fraud is noted for studying the phenominum and broadcasting "This signifies a deep desire to find thier mother, in other cases it's a complete mystery"



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A72974

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more