The h2g2 Post 27.09.10

0 Conversations



Posted: 27th September 2010


 

 

Goodbye Terri

The last week saw the sudden death of our fellow hootizen Zendevil aka Terri & Yoda. Some friends went to see her off last Thursday, which would have been her 55th birthday. Sadness prevails, and lots of friends shared her memories, some of which which you'll find in the Tribute below.

If it hadn't been for h2g2, we would never have known Terri, but as this place attracts readers and writers from all walks of life, it is probably not surprising we met her in various places. Reading and writing are being discussed by lots of people, as Dmitri's article proves. However, it doesn't stop there, and our writers have contributed a variety of fascinating articles again. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.


Bel


 

 
TRY TO REMEMBER THE KIND OF SEPTEMBER

 

 

  • Fast Cartoons

  • What will happen if you ask your MP?

    See fastcartoonist's idea.




 

 
WHEN DREAMS WERE KEPT BESIDE YOUR PILLOW

 

 

  • Charity Begins

  • Which charity is the right one?

    Read what happened to Icy...


  • Gheorgheniplex

  • Nigel philosophises:

    this is Dmitri's take on recent articles.




 

 
WITHOUT A HURT THE HEART IS HOLLOW

 

 

 

 
AND IF YOU REMEMBER THEN FOLLOW

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A72567039

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more