Now is your chance to be creative and see your artwork displayed in The Post!
The h2g2 Post 6th Birthday Competition
On 8 December, The Post will be celebrating its sixth birthday. We would like you to design a suitably celebratory graphic to embellish our Front Page and the bottom of each article that runs that week. Thus may we honour everyone's favourite publication in style!
- Front Page Header Banner: Anything will be considered, but entries should contain the words 'The Post' and 'Happy Birthday' or 'Happy 6th Birthday'1. It should not exceed 500 pixels width by 80 pixels in height.
- Article Footer Banner: Again, any design as above, but the size should be 300 width and 80 height.
Rules and Guidelines
- Entries must be all your own, original work.
- You must include your h2g2 user number and name with your entry.
- Only graphics in .jpg or .gif format will be accepted.
- They should not exceed the sizes mentioned above. Any larger submissions may be accepted, but will be reduced accordingly.
- Entries must comply with the House Rules of this site.
- Entries should arrive no later then 04.12.05 at midnight GMT. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The winning entries in each category, as chosen by the consensus of The Post Team, will appear in the 8 December edition of The Post.
Send your entries to The Post Box using this clickable link.