A Conversation for The Bulging Wallet

Gripping story

Post 1

toybox

Nice one, Pheroneous II smiley - cheers


Gripping story

Post 2

LittleD

Very good.
Only problem being of course that what the nice bus driver did is highly illegal, with other peoples cards and pin numbers.
Still everyone knows thier partners' pin number right? Or is it just me that always uses HIS card to shop?
IS it really fraud if I cook all the food?smiley - laugh
No just kidding, still good little read to pass the day at work smiley - ok


Gripping story

Post 3

Pheroneous II

Well, on Maurice's behalf, I would offer the defence that he comes from a simpler time when people were allowed to be kind to each other for no reason other than a willingness to help. I do realise that he would, these days, be hauled up before some committee or other before being obliterated by rules and regulations. Actually, I just wanted to explore the possibility that there were good people around, in spite of everything.

As for shopping with partner's card. That's very very naughty. You should confess. I am sure that he/she will come up with a suitable punishment.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Bulging Wallet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more