Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragon. Discovery update

0 Conversations

Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons. USA.

Hallettestoneion Seazoria images, Templates, Field Research Latest Hallettstoneion Seazoria Dragons Discovery information

The Hallettestoneion Research Project proudly presents the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragons.

http://wwww.facebook.com/seazoria View 60 links to Seazoria images.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=17459542344&topic=13517

Welcome to the discovery of the prehistoric Seazoria Dragons. For the first time in history, anyone who visits the www.seazoria.com website will be able to get a first look into the landmark discovery of remains from pre-Cambrian sea dragons.

Hallettestoneion Seazoria images, Templates, Field Research http://picasaweb.google.com/seazoria/MikeHallett?feat=directlink

Here at the Hallettestoneion Research Project, located in Kaysville, Utah, we welcome every visitor and appreciate your interest in exploring what will become one of the most important biological life sciences in history. The Seazoria Dragons’ discovery represents a significant advancement in scientific understanding of advanced prehistoric life on Earth. This discovery allows researchers to study and examine a previously unknown era of prehistoric marine life and ecosystems.

The Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons’ era came to a cataclysmic end around 540 million years ago, at the end of the pre-Cambrian time period. Extinct for over 320 million years before the first land dinosaurs began to emerge in the Triassic era 220 million years ago.

The sheer magnitude and implication of the discovery has yet to be realized by the global scientific community. This discovery will have an impact that will reach to the very limits of current core earth-science disciplines. The most immediate impact will be felt within the areas of geology and paleontology, due to the time, location and age limits placed upon prehistoric life forms (presently, 220 million years for land dinosaurs). By limiting prehistoric life to land dinosaurs and a few Triassic freshwater dinosaurs, our present knowledge will be proven to be in need of an infusion of knowledge of amazing proportions.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Seazoriahttp://hubpages.com/hub/Dragon-remains-discovery-Hallettestoneion-seazoria-Dragons-Utah-USA

The Hallettestoneion Seazoria discovery proves beyond a shadow of doubt that our present knowledge is outdated—there is an entirely new era of advanced prehistoric marine biology. The Hallettestoneion Seazoria biological era has been misidentified as geological, when in fact, not all rocks are rocks. Individual remains of a previously unknown creature, the Seazoria Dragon, is that proof. Identical biological structures, known heretofore as “Zoria Repeat” structures, can be found by the millions scattered throughout the Salt Lake valley floor, just below the surface. These structures are most likely the byproduct of lost teeth from the dragons, which had a replacement tooth for each one lost. Consistently, the finding has been that for every tooth located in the skull, there are two repeats ready to take its place, should it fall out.

On the valley floor, teeth are the only hardened components with enough structural density to survive for 540 million years. Softer biological components located on the valley floor would have, by now, been completely reclaimed into the Earth as dirt.

Movie: 6:00 min Seazoria Dragon Skull Matrix Excavation. Hillfieldion Seazoria 356comb. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mnljtUfhS9UN5MrkCFkraA?feat=directlinkhttp://picasaweb.google.com/seazoria/Movies#5474210522588363746

The somewhat intact Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragon examples are located more than 1,000 feet above the valley floor on an elevated peninsula three miles wide and five miles long. The graveyard location of these Seazoria Dragon examples was the only beach with shallow water habitat area locations within the Utah area when the Pacific Ocean was lapping at its mountains. This places them just below the highest water mark on the Uinta Mountains. The intact Seazoria Dragon remains were not subjected to the same type of erosion and decomposition forces that affected specimens located on the bottom of the ancient ocean floor.

Seazoria Dragon Skull Matrix Excavation: 356 site photos http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mnljtUfhS9UN5MrkCFkraA?feat=directlinkhttp://picasaweb.google.com/seazoria/ExcavationHillfieldionSeazoriaSkullMatrix#

Numerous field studies in and around the Salt Lake Valley at commercial development sites have revealed millions of specimen remains that were all created biologically in highly similar repeating, triangular wedges. Teeth appear in distinctive right or left hand configurations only. Individual repeat specimens from the Seazoria marine ecosystem are mathematically predictable, having repeating structural equations. They can be identified by utilizing field-developed Seazoria specific Zoria repeat right and left templates that have been created and refined by the Hallettestoneion Research Project through the method of mapping internal growth spine patterns within the sub-structure framework of each tooth, spike and body plate layout. This research has repeatedly revealed external structural features exclusive to the triangular/wedge Zoria Repeat shaped structure.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HALLETTESTONEION-SEAZORIA-DRAGONS-DISCOVERY-ORGANIZATION/112886192059716?ref.ts

The second of three major discoveries stemming from the original discovery is the “Zoria Repeat” discovery. The “Zoria Repeat” describes the structural format of the specialized teeth and facial spiking found on the Seazoria Dragon remains. Facial spikes, crown spikes, neck spikes, and two primary types of body spikes are found on the top half of the bodies. Seazoria teeth and body spikes are examples of very complex, triangular wedges (repeating biological structures) that have been individually created in distinctive right or left side configurations only. These examples can be both internally and externally compare to all forms of advanced prehistoric teeth, especially prehistoric Megladon shark teeth. Biological structures perform a specific function with regard to their exact location, as a component of an advanced, larger, Seazoria era marine creature—the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragon!

MOVIE: 8:00min Seazoria Dragons Field Research—ZORIA REPEAT TEMPLATES
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mnljtUfhS9UN5MrkCFkraA?feat=directlinkhttp://picasaweb.google.com/seazoria/MOVIETemplatesZoriaRepeatHallettestoneionResearchProjectAllRightsReservedMikeHallett#

========================================================================
========================================================================

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A70271679

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more