Welcome to the New H2G2 Pokémon League!

2 Conversations

The New Generation of Pokémon Trainers Has Begun.

This is the site of the New Pokémon League for h2g2, so that all Pokémon players, fans, breeders, and comrades can gather to talk and exchange information.

If you know of any Pokémon fanatics, refer them to this page! The League will only grow if it has support!

The Professor-In-Residence.

I am Professor Yew (alternate ego of March Hare, official creator of the New h2g2 Pokémon League), and as professor-in-residence I shall attempt to keep the information on this page up-to-date. Please try to route all correspondence with me about this site and all Pokémon-related things to my page as Prof. Yew.

Should there ever be a Library or Lab, I shall make tables about Pokémon types and also keep information about battle techniques. If there is ever a Battle Arena, I shall preside as one of the referees.

The H2G2 Pokémon League.

Here is the hub for every fan of Pokémon, whether you watch the show, play the card game, play the video game, or live in the Pokémon world. This is a place where we can gather to discuss Pokémon, training techniques, battle techniques, hints and help.


If things go well, I may even create a Battle Arena.

I would create a Library or Lab, for learning about Pokémon and their ecology and evolution, and I would create a Pokémon Registry for those who want to battle and wish to keep Pokémon on the Guide. Your support, and the support of other researchers, will help us to realize this dream.


So start a conversation below, give feedback on what you want to see or what you want to happen in the Pokémon League, and introduce your Pokémon. smiley - cool


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A699528

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more