A Conversation for The Free Fox Tac-Ops

Tactical Vixen?

Post 1

Dorothy Outta Kansas

Why do I have to be a Newt? I wanna be a decker, but I'm quite definitely a vixen, and I like to think of myself as voluptuous. Ooh, go on, let me be a Duplicitous Divine Decker, please? Please? Ooh, please?

Tell you what, here's a deal: You allow me to be a Valkyrie, and a decker in my off-time, and I won't go to the Fox-folks Equal Opportunities Forum...

I hope my long-standing and abiding friendship with the good lady Vixen across the page will assist in my application to become a specialist.

I remain, yours etc.

x x Fenny (Voluptuous and Dedicated Decker)


Tactical Vixen?

Post 2

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

The Newt thing is a moniker, just because most of them are newts. You can be a Vixen in the Tactical Newts division, and as voluptuous as you please. Or a VV with a taste for the technical side.
Why not trip on down to the Fleapit A693957 and read the backlog, then pitch in (assuming you like a little retro roleplaying).
Go on, join the newts, I can tell they're going to be the most difficult to fill.


Tactical Vixen?

Post 3

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

I want to see some of these vixens. l'm a Aussie Shepard A Queen'sland shepard. Not only are we hansom we are full or daring. You try fighten off dingo's in defence of the heard. No easy task l'll tell you.


Tactical Vixen?

Post 4

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

We have one. Take a look at Mandragora. (The pages has been updated with a link to a list of members).


Tactical Vixen?

Post 5

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

How do l get there Deary. You Vixen you. Grrrlye. ruff im im *wagsTail* well nub.


Tactical Vixen?

Post 6

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

A701506 has our membership list. From there you can visit our vixens' user spaces and imagine what they look like.


Tactical Vixen?

Post 7

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

Otay!!! Actually l'ma Yank who has a Aussie Shepard. And should have been born in Austrailia. l know l have kin down there. l'm 1/2 Irish.


Tactical Vixen?

Post 8

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Half Irish, quarter Ozzie, quarter American. You're just a mongrel, aren't you? smiley - winkeye


Tactical Vixen?

Post 9

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

And oh yea l can't grow a beard. the best l can come up with looks like l have a dirty upper lip. At my age l doubt l do any better. Thanks for the directions. Queex
smiley - dogsmiley - pirate


Key: Complain about this post