A Conversation for Kosh Speaks (unfinished)

We are all...

Post 1

Awix

You excellent feline, what marvellous taste you have! (I'm currently scaring up the last few B5 vids from my local discount bookseller.)

You must add the 'we are all Kosh' line forthwith. And 'Jump!' which was, after all, the ambassador's catchphrase. And 'insolent' of course, or whatever he said before getting all Darth Vader with Johnny S.

There used to be an online Kosh simulator where you typed in a question and the ambassdor gave you an appropriately gnomic reply. One day (it was a slow day in the studio) I connected it up to Eliza, the online therapy programme. The two of them sat there spouting nonsense at each other and seemed so happy together I felt really guilty when the time came to kill the net connection. Ah well - happy memories.

(You superlative kitty, you.)


We are all...

Post 2

GreeboTCat

... Greebo??? ~grin~

Sorry to be so long in replying... had so many things on the boil at the moment... that B5 took a back seat... on h2g2... though in RL me is actually just 3 episodes from the end of the five year run... just bought ther box of hankies for the final one... it always gets to me...

Oh... did you buy your B5's from The Works??? me did that to finish off my collection... yay!!!

Greebs.. xxx


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kosh Speaks (unfinished)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more