Talking Point: Top Ten Smileys?

39 Conversations

World of Smileys

h2g2 wouldn't be the same without smileys. The more there are, the more we want. smiley - cool Which smileys feature in your top ten? What's your favourite smiley?

We want to count, collate and compile the smileys. smiley - bigeyesSo post a smiley in each thread, with your favourite at number 1. Let them speak for themselves. We'll be round to add them up, and we'll post the results here.

  • Which smiley do you use most?
  • Which one is your favourite? Are they the same?
  • Do you use one as your signature in postings?smiley - rose
  • Do you use one in every posting you make?
  • Is there one that describes your h2g2 personality?smiley - angel
  • Do you use smileys instead of words?
  • Are the h2g2 smileys the best on the web?

Or maybe you hate smileys and never use them, tell us why. smiley - winkeye

Find out which smileys made the top ten at the results page.

A155909A651935A702514

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A686685

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more