A Conversation for Fans of Villainy, (or at least Monty Python) Unite!

No Subject

Post 1

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

Section One

Article One : There shall only be five founding members who have the power to change the divine Constitution, and they will be the leaders/mentors/dictators/hahaha we are the best/whatever elses of the Club.

Article Two : There shall be only one Patriarch, to be selected by smiley - erm himself.

Article Three : All changes to be made in the policy of the Club must first be ratified by the Founding Five, and subsequently approved by the Patriarch.

Section Two

Article One : Each Member shall be required to submit the name of One individual who is a villain from Literature.

Article Two : Each submission of a Name must be accompanied by a short summary (no less than One sentence and no greater than One paragraph) describing their respective claims to Villainy.

Article Three : There shall be no snide comments or otherwise derogatory comments concealed as Submissions.

Section Three

Article One : All revisions, corrections, and general Amendments must be ratified by 2/3 of the lesser members, 2/3 of the Founding Five ( 3.33333333333 people smiley - cool ) , and 2/3 smiley - erm all of the Patriarch.


Signatures

Post 2

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

If nobody has any changes/addendums/deletions etc. Please speak now. If not, sign the Constitution with your FULL h2G2 name, including all titles (watch me)

smiley - cheers


Signatures

Post 3

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

I, Iago, Keeper of the Things You Leave Behind, Patriarch, ACE, MGS Master of Hiding Under Boxes, Weekend Elf, Thingite Commander of Goofy Three Leg'd Ninjas and All Other Titles I am Forgetting, Do Hereby Ratify the Above Constitution.

Monday, February 04, 2002


Signatures

Post 4

Vidmaster - A Pebble in the Pond

I, Vidmaster, who doesn't like having a whole bunch of titles behind his name, but is nonetheless a hoopy frood, do hereby sign the constitution. And I sign my name bigger.


Signatures

Post 5

Angel of Hatred

I, the Angel of Hatred, bringer of fury, harbinger of destruction, incarnation of anger, purveyor of vengeance, omen to my brother Death, and messenger from the damned, hearby ratify this constitution of the Villain's Club.


Signatures

Post 6

the Shee

I, the Shee who does lots and lots of stuff here but has no 'title' beyond advertising, do hereby ratify this constitution.





(BTW, if you saw that other post: scrach it. I druther submit Claudius... Can I do that? I'll come up with some summary some time... smiley - winkeye)


Key: Complain about this post