A Conversation for h2g2 Life

:-P

Post 1

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Hee hee hee... how very worldly of you... smiley - smiley


:-P

Post 2

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

and that chanel 4 would show series 2 of angel.
and the beeb would stop playing around with Buffy and Roswell and just show them already.
and that the Harry Potter tapes were much cheaper.
and that chocolate was available intraveinously
and that mother would admit that potatoes are evil and stop cooking them for every meal.
and that you'd got your act together and recorded weird sister college.
and that someone would please explain the end of Good Will Hunting because i still dont get it.

actually, speaking of which, I'll nip over to ask h2g2.




nice cartoon wowbagger
FABT


:-P

Post 3

Wowbagger

and that Channel 9 (Australia) would stop playing around with timeslots for Farscape.
Some episodes they are playing at 5pm and some at 10:30/11:00/11:30pm! Canyabeleevit!?!smiley - sadfacesmiley - steam


:-P

Post 4

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

yes.

beeb2 uk. roswell. moved to the oh so not prime slot of sunday lunch time was replaced over xmas by some film so crap and non important that i cant even remember what it was. why bother?!?!?!?!??! i doubt anyone watched it.

the reason they play arouns with sci fi etc. is because they know a cult following will follow the prgramme anywhere. if they moved eastenders or coronation street then it would cause nationwide confusion. and they would loose viewers. so they mistreat their most loyal viewers. because they can. name one soap addict who ever even notices when there is sport going on. (coronation street occasionally moves two hours later on the same evening if manchester united are playing) Buffy fans on the other hand always know when 'live snooker' is on. because Buffy series 5 first run which follows Super man repeats is replaced by 'live snooker' which is a 45 minute compelation of what has happened that day. while superman goes on uninterrupted. it is very mysterious and yet to be exlained this phenominon. it's just mean.

FABT


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Life

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more