PESKY ADVERTISING INC. World HQ. UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2 Conversations

PESKY ADVERTISING INC.


Pesky Advertising INC. in conjunction with the Thingite order is pleased to bring you this great opportunity.


Here at our World HQ we will be allowing you to advertise at no expense to us, YOUR brand new guide entries.


If you have just written a great new guide entry and want the whole world to know about then here is the place to advertise!!

Hear our Testimonials:

“I was just another member of the h2g2 community until I found Pesky Advertising INC. After using there services everybody loves me”

A. Member



“Pesky Advertising INC. is the greatest, thanks Pesky”


D.B. Bruce


To add an advertisment simply start a new conversation and leave details of where your artical is and what its about.


For example:


Subject: H2G2 Story time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A612587

A story by the people for the people, watch how it grows with each new post, and join in to help it become even better.


And if you read an artical that you found here, come back and say what you thought, so other people can see what you thought.

Terms and conditions: we allow you to take out advertising space and we will take 10% of the total net glory and praise that your guide entry brings you. All rights are reserved and pesky makes no claims about the sucsess of its products. Your pets are at risk if you do not keep up repayments. The management reserve the right to evict anyone under the age of 2.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A673698

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more